Friday, May 29, 2009

A long short week

I don't know why it is, but when there are long weekends, the short work week seems to drag. But it's Friday. YAY

Today I went with a friend to see the Georgia O'Keefe exhibit at the Kalamazoo Insitute of Arts. It was a very good exhibit. There weren't a lot of her more famous paintings, but there were a lot of photographs of her which were great to see. She was quite an artist.

Tomorrow I hope to finally get my vegetables and herbs all planted. It may rain, but it's supposed to be nice Sunday so I have 2 chances. Can't wait. My little patch of leaf lettuce is growing very well and I harvested some oregano yesterday.

A friend at work is going to give me some free wood so next year I can have two raised beds. That is so exciting. Of course I have to nail them together. We'll see how that goes. :)

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Married

Just Married
David and Cassandra