Monday, May 25, 2009

The end of a very fine weekend

What a great weekend this was. Four whole days away from work. I must say I totally forgot about the office until a couple of hours ago.

Friday was garage sale day.

Saturday was yard work day. My mom and I worked very hard and I sprained my back a bit. Just enough to make it hard to walk around for very long.

Sunday was Carmen and kids/WalMart day. When I got home from WM I had a surprise waiting for me - Regina! We talked and rested and watched TV and then went to Carmen's for a cookout. Everything was absolutely delicious and we had fun. We cut some limbs off trees around Carmen's house and watched the guinea pigs eat grass. :) Rhiannon and Joey came home with me for the night. We played Sorry! and watched tv.

Today I went with Mom and Lola to check out the barn where the wedding reception for David and Cassandra will be. It is a very very cool place - out in the country so the scenery is beautiful and the barn itself is so nice. There's room for dancing, buffet tables, guest tables, a separate bar area and a loft. The owners have strung lights all over and they look just beautiful when all lit up. It's rustic yet sophisticated. I love it.

Dinner at Lola's was delicious. Then home to mow the lawn and do some weed whacking. My back was complaining but I got 'er done. I am so proud of meself. :)) Now I am going to do nothing but rest and see if there's anything good on the tube. Oh and eat some Bear Claws ice cream. Yummmm.

And that is all.

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous! I would love to come home and find Regina waiting to talk and rest with me!! :(

    ReplyDelete

Just Married

Just Married
David and Cassandra