Saturday, May 23, 2009

Friday

Garage sale-ing was fun. We went to one house where they had so much stuff it was mind boggling. It was more like a flea market than a garage sale. I bought some books, some CDs, a little pot (for 25 cents, can't beat that), 2 puzzles to do with grandchildren and two litte pics made in Italy. I was actually looking for dining room chairs and saw none. :(

The kids' programs were so cute. I giggled a lot. The music teacher did such a fantastic job. It was quite an elaborate show with lots of songs and hand movements and the all of the kids were great.

Today is yard day. It may rain so yard day may spill over to tomorrow too. There's enough to do for 2 days - even more. Never ending. But I love how beautiful everything looks when it's all cleaned up and blooming.

In preparation for yard day, for which my mommy is coming, I have to clean the downstairs so she won't be appalled when she gets here. As you can see, I'm procrastinating. So I better get started. Really, I need a cleaning person but that's not in the budget - not that I really have a budget, but it's a saying ya know. :)

And that is all.

1 comment:

Just Married

Just Married
David and Cassandra