Sunday, June 7, 2009

Garden, etc.

I FINALLY got all my veggie plants planted yesterday. Thanks to Amy for the use of her little rototiller - it was a lifesaver. And it's so cute. :) There are a lot of tomato plants. What was I thinking? Hopefully it will be a bountiful harvest so I can share and even can some. I have: red and yellow peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, tomatoes, tomatoes, leaf lettuce, basil, oregano,tarragon, mystery herb,and this really cool sugar plant. My neighbor gave me the sugar plant and the leaves can be used to sweeten coffee, etc. How cool.

Of course, there is still cleaning up to do in the yard and the lawn needs mowing again. What I don't understand is why yard waste can't go in the Herbie. It's natural, degradable stuff. I have no place to put it and they charge a lot for a yard waste container and you have to take it for the season, not just one or two months. How rude.

I am totally addicted to the FarmTown on Facebook. Plus I found a new game called Zilch which is a dice game and is sooo fun too. That's what I need - another game to be addicted to. :)

No breaking news to discuss because I didn't want to think about it. The Red Wings won though :). I watched a little of the game. I like hockey.

I need new Eli video because I've watched "Music Time" 900 times. It's so much fun to see him and hear him talk. I just don't know how he can be 2 already. Sigh.

And that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Married

Just Married
David and Cassandra