Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday, March 15

How the hell did it get to be mid March already? Whoa. One day closer to summer.

The day was absolutely beyooootiful. I took my mommy shopping which involved plenty of driving in the lovely day. I bought really interesting things: a new mop (Carmen, please note lol), a mesh thingy for the bathtub drain, some screwdriver bits. Now I can screw all I want - with my power screwdriver - get your mind out of the gutter people. :) Oh and some sandpaper.

Don't I live the divine life?

I just remember what my late friend Judy used to say - every day I wake up on this side of the dirt is a good day. She was a great lady.

At this moment, I am supposed to be sorting through paper and filing. So off I go.

Please note the pics of my children - you get extra with Eric and Tracy since Eli is always in their pics. :)

Carry on.

2 comments:

Just Married

Just Married
David and Cassandra