Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Photo: Writers! Don't know how to get paid to write? We do! And we show you how in our free newsletter. If you want writing jobs, then our newsletter is for you:

Subscribe Free:
http://www.freedomwithwriting.com/?source=facebook&cid=2013-10-02-prompt


My friend Brian posted this on his Facebook page today and I responded 


"Trying to retire from the world."

I know that sounds rather negative, but sometimes I do feel that way but, never fear, not all the time.  There are days, though, when I can hardly stand to watch the news.  I wonder if people were always so awful or if they have just evolved.  

On a different note, it's 2:04 a.m. and I've been up since 5:30.  I don't know the answer as to why on either end of that spectrum.  It's damn annoying though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Married

Just Married
David and Cassandra