Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Me again

Oh my gosh. This world is a mess. As my little Eli would say "what a bunch of mess." :)

My nephew Sam just got home from Marine boot camp. He didn't like it, but he graduated and we are all so proud of him. Let's hope he stays safe. Let's hope they all stay safe.

I am sooooo tired of all the political jibber jabber. If it took Bush and others, but mainly Bush, to turn our country upside down, don't you think Obama could get more than a year to try and turn it around? It's all such bullshit. I can barely watch the news any more. Sigh.

There's a new pic of Joey the reading machine. That boy seemed to learn to read overnight and he reads so well. I love that all the kids love to read.

Great-granddaughter Layla is so precious and such a joy. There's nothing like watching a baby develop unless it's kissing their precious little cheeks. :) And Regina is a good mommy.

Rhiannon is growing up. She's such a wise soul. Grandchildren are a very very precious commodity. I adore all of mine. :)

And that is all.

1 comment:

  1. "All?"

    Gorgeous, bright grandkids and a nephew who survived boot camp - is plenty! :)

    Wtg evi! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Just Married

Just Married
David and Cassandra