Sunday, August 16, 2009

Another Sunday...

I'm so sad the weekend is almost over. I don't feel like working any more. Not at all. Sigh.

It was a good weekend. Started painting the ceiling in my computer room. This will take a few more days. Ceilings are hard and my body is old. I was sooooo sore this morning.

My mommy cleaned my front windows - they are beautifully clean! I took the curtains down - it was making it too dark in here. Too bad I didn't think about that earlier this summer. But for now - LIGHT!

Went to a card party at Mom's today. It was a fun arts and crafts afternoon.

It was so hot this weekend too. No time for swimming though.

And that is all.

1 comment:

  1. Why you little sneak! Here you've been blogging for ages and you didn't tell me!

    Bad, bad Evi!!

    I'll be back. :)

    ReplyDelete

Just Married

Just Married
David and Cassandra