Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wow

I have been negligent in my blogging duties. Tisk tisk

Today I am cleaning and trying to be organized about it. Usually I start in one room, put something in another and start cleaning there and never get anything finished. It's amazing, but I really have to work hard at not doing that. Next, the dining room.
Everything I look at needs to be cleaned. Oh for a cleaning person!

My little garden is doing so well. All the plants look healthy and happy. Soon there will be tomatoes and lots of them! YAY. I've picked one lovely little cucumber which was yummy and a bunch of herbs. It's just so much fun. I should get out and weed later. Yes, after I finish inside.

An old friend, who I haven't seen in a while, died this week. He was only 57. I'm sad. May you rest in peace my friend.

I am so addicted to Farm Town on Facebook, it's ridiculous. Great fun though. :)

That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Married

Just Married
David and Cassandra